Date: February 26, 2021
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Speaker: Jacqueline Wilkins
Fee: $40/$55 with CLE
This workshop is intended to help understand conflict and achieve the following objectives:
- To understand what conflict is and when it is helpful versus harmful
- To understand what contributes to conflict and why it needs to be resolved
- To understand your approach to conflict
- To learn strategies for avoiding, de-escalating, and resolving conflict
- To learn how to deal with the high conflict individual
- To practice some skills for real-life situations
No refunds will be offered.