BACK by popular demand! Join us on Saturday, April 8th for a day full of family-fun featuring Dinosaurs and the Easter Bunny! Guests will take part in a fun Dino Egg Hunt, get a chance to meet and take photos with Dinosaurs AND the Easter Bunny, and much more. Plus, each child will go home with a special treat!
Event goes on rain or shine! This event is planned to be hosted mostly indoors, with the option of hosting the Egg Hunt outdoors if weather permits. If the weather is poor on the day of the event, each session will be hosted completely inside, including the Egg Hunt!
- Ticket sales are live NOW at Early-Bird pricing. Pricing will increase on March 16th and again on March 30th.
- Tickets to this one-time exclusive event are limited and will sell out fast, so get yours while you can!
- Each session is 1.5 hours and includes a variety of fun things to do. Pick between one of three scheduled sessions/time slots!
- Venue Location is The Lodge at Allardale, Medina, OH.
- This event takes place in-person, but all ticket sales are ONLINE only!
- (All ticket sales are non-refundable. Children under one year old do not need a ticket.)
Things to Do:
- Meet and take a photo with the Easter Bunny himself!
- Meet and take photos with our cute and ferocious Baby Dinosaurs!
- Hunt for Dino Eggs and cash them in to win prizes!
- Find a Golden Egg to win the grand prize (1 per age group per session).
- Make and take home your own easter or dinosaur themed craft.
- Learn about our dinosaur fossils on display or uncover new fossils buried in an interactive sand dig.
- Take photos in a giant Dino Egg and enjoy our other themed games and activities!
- And finally, witness an exciting appearance by our roaring T-Rex!
2023 UPDATES – What’s New this Year?:
- After receiving all of the positive feedback, as well as advice from last year’s attendees, we have decided to ensure that different groups will hunt for eggs at different times each session, based on age, to encourage a fair and fun event for all.
- Additionally, every child will be given some eggs at the start of their group’s egg hunt so that every child can collect a prize no matter what. (Plus, our staff will always be happy to drop a few extra eggs in a bag if it means turning a frown upside down!)
- This year we are working with a new venue and hope to bring even more fun to the event with added activities and excitement!
- Does my small child need a ticket? A: Children under the age of 1 do not need a ticket to attend. (Please let us know if and how many children under the age of 1 you will be bringing.)
- Can I drop off my kids? A: All children in attendance must be with an adult ticket holder to enter.
- Can we bring an extra friend or family member, even if they don’t have a ticket? A: Everyone at the event must have a ticket to attend. Ticket sales are online only.
- Will my kids be split up due to age groups? A: Only during the egg hunt portion of the event. Each age group for each session will do the egg hunt at staggered times to make this easier. If you’re bringing little ones in different age groups, they are free to watch another egg hunt while they wait, stick around with our staff and engage in other activities, or be watched by another parent or adult in your group. There is always something fun going on during each session. We recommend at least two adults per group.
- Can I get a refund on my ticket? A: All ticket sales are non-refundable. If you’re not having a good time at our event, let one of us know and we’d be happy to try our best to fix an issue! If you decided you’d rather not attend, we unfortunately cannot issue a refund for any reason.
This event is presented by Imaginos Productions LLC and the Dino-ROAR! Tour.