For Medina County residents, hosted by Medina County residents: we will be instructing a series of free retirement planning classes at:
The University of Akron Medina Campus, 6300 Technology Lane in Medina.
The complete series will be taught between March 09th and May 11th, mostly on Mondays at 6pm. The topics include:
1) Rules of the Road of Retirement
2) Ready or Not - Preparing for the Unexpected
3) Stocks: The Nuts and Bolts
4) Focus on Fixed Income
5) Retirement by design
6) Social Security
7) Preparing Estate Plan 8) Health Care & Medicare
9) Tax - Free income
Please contact us for additional details and we can email you the complete series overview, times and details of each class. You may register for the entire series or select classes.
Registration & questions.
1) Text/Call: Steven Shields (216)-536-2250, email Steven.Shields@edwardjones.com or visit
SPACE is LIMITED and free for first come, first registration basis. Optional educational course material can be purchased but is not necessary to complete the series.
No sales, services or solicitors please!