Classroom Antics camps spark creativity by allowing kids to use their imagination and create, make and build new ideas, processes, games and solutions. Kids are introduced to fun challenges and opportunities to gain new insight into STEM subjects, instilling confidence within each camper as they learn. And they’re not alone! Our camps are designed to inspire collaboration among campers, allowing for new friendships to blossom.
Classroom Antics camps are taught by professional educators, equipped with excellent classroom management skills to accelerate learning, motivate interests, and ultimately prepare your child for the future.
Brecksville Camp Dates, Times & Location
- June 17-21, 2019
- Brecksville United Methodist Church
65 Public Square, Brecksville, OH 44141 (Cleveland)
Morning Camps - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Brick Flicks - Stop-motion animation camp for kids ages 9-13
- LEGO Bots - LEGO robotics camp for kids ages 7-9
- LEGO Robotics - LEGO robotics camp for kids ages 10-13
- Minecraft coding - Minecraft coding camp for kids ages 10-13
Afternoon Camps - 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- TubeStars - Video production camp for kids ages 10-13
- Game Builders - Junior video game design camp for kids ages 7-9
- Game Design - Video game design camp for kids ages 10-13
- Creative Coders - computer programming camp for kids ages 8-12