DO YOU NEED HELP PAYING YOUR UTILITIES?
The Winter Crisis Program provides financial assistance once per heating season to income eligible households toward:
* Gas and/or Electric services that have been disconnected
* Disconnect status with gas and/or electric
* Establishing new service
* Transferring services
* Have a less than ten-day supply (25% or less) of bulk fuel, wood, coal, propane, fuel oil
November 1st through March 31, 2018
WOOSTER & MEDINA OFFICES
APPOINTMENTS: Monday, Thursday and Friday
WALK-IN HOURS: Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:15 am to 2:30 pm WOOSTER & MEDINA OFFICES
8:30am to 3:00pm
One FRIDAY a month Outreach will be available in: ORRVILLE, LODI AND WADSWORTH
For more information, please call the Wooster or Medina Office
- Photo ID for primary applicant
- Proof of citizenship ALL members of the household (birth certificates, voter registration cards, social security cards)
Social security cards for ALL members of the household
- Proof of disability if disabled
- Current gas and/or electric bill
- Landlord’s name, address and/or phone number (A lease is required for new services)
- Proof of income for the past 90 days from ALL sources for ALL members of the household that are 18 years of age and older (13 weekly paystubs/ 7 biweekly paystubs, child support, social security benefits, retirement, unemployment compensation, cash assistance from JFS, veterans pension/disability, utility allowance, self-employment-previous year tax return with all schedules and 90 day income and business expense records/statements)
If anybody has been helping your household within the past 90 days, you MUST bring a letter signed & dated by those individuals, stating what they have done, how much with their address/ phone number.
ALSO, REQUIRED PROOF OF RECEIPTS AND/OR CANCELLED CHECKS)
All adult household members claiming zero income must be present and complete a self-declaration form.